The Know the Difference Award was established by the Vince Lombardi
Cancer Foundation and Annex Wealth Management to recognize an
|outstanding individual who goes above and beyond in the fight against cancer.
The purpose of the Know the Difference Award is to recognize a teammate
in the fight against cancer who epitomizes and has outstanding commitment
to those dealing with cancer through various means of support.
Do you know someone who:
- Gives above and beyond to those going through cancer?
- Performs special acts of kindness to have a positive impact?
- Builds the morale of people going through cancer and/or the caregivers that care for them?
The 2017 Know the Difference Award nominations are now being accepted. The winner will be
announced at the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation Annual Meeting on Friday, May 5th.
RSVP for the breakfast here.
- Application submission is now open for the 2017 award!
- Applications will be reviewed by the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation and Annex
Wealth Management Know the Difference Committee
- Winner will be announced on May 5th, at the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation
Annual Meeting, 8 a.m.
- Winner must be present
Submissions due: Friday, April 7, 2017
Questions? Please contact Erin Hareng at email@example.com or 414.219.5456